Sunday, April 1, 2007

Reunion ..... Weekend 2

The 2nd weekend was fantastic as I got the chance to check into Le Meridien, KL Central....so, boleh tick one of the hotels that I wanna stay in KL....a fabulous hotel with a very classy ambience in the lobby and the room....staffs are very very friendly and professional handling my immediate check in ...now that's what we call 5 stars brand ! even more fantastic as it was my reunion with my very old friend, Meerul! we haven't met since 6 years ago...currently, he's on 2 weeks holiday from his assignment in Tashkent as a Geologist.. lots of stories exchanged over less than 20 hours we're together....i do hope we'll meet again Meerul ! stay in touch will you !




Meerul & me at Suria KLCC



Le Meridien ....the beds look & felt heavenly !








Day View from the room








Night View of KL, the city that never sleeps










Swimming Pool, mmg teringin nak terjun, but due to time constraint, I have to skip this...






Can't wait for next weekend....i got free 1 night stay at Equatorial Melaka courtesy of Meerul...thanks buddy ! so, mmg dah berangan nak pose tourist like in Melaka this weekend....later y'all !

2 comments:

meerul said...

kiki, thanx for being a very hospitable "host", hehe. Meridien mmg classsss! Jgn lupa next time kita buat, semua empat2 kena ade. it's not an easy task, but it's possible aight?

Kix said...

yup ! unfortunately tak cukup korum ! anyway meeting you has already made my day ! thanks meerul u take care okay ! can't wait to plan another reunion !