Sunday, April 1, 2007

Reunion .....Weekend 1

Hola all ! hmm...dah lama tak blogging ....semuanya sbb tak sempat due to my night out with friends .... last 2 weekends was a blast ! reunion with all my favourite folks ! thanks guys for a lovely moments ! we should do it more in the future ! .... so here are the pics...i don't want to write much...these pics will tell you how I really enjoyed my weekends ! ciaow !


Weekend 1









With my Laksa Asam in Little Penang, The Curve






Bosh's Char Kuey Teow ....yummy !





Lenny with his Curry Mee


Bosh...despite being robbed the night before, still managed to smile..senyum ke tu? ;P












2 comments:

shobshob said...

haiyah such a bad candid picture of me! delete delete!!

yeah, actually when we hanged out together i didn't really thought bout what happened the day before... life goes on babeh!

Kix said...

don't want ! yeah ....knowing you...having such a short term memories..... ;P