Thursday, March 8, 2007

Visit Malaysia 2007

Hi all ! i'm back ! had a vey looong week & weekend and right now on leave.... recovering from asthma attack due to lack of rest ...seriously, I've been moving here and there for the past 1.5 weeks ....the most important thing is I enjoyed every moment of them ! Last Saturday, met up with Bosh and my Deutsch friends in KLCC....i have to asked Bosh to be our tourist guide in KL...didn't managed to go up to KLCC skybridge as passes were sold out, so as an alternative, kitorang gi Central Market and Petaling Street to introduce my Deutsch friends to a little bit of Malaysian flavour....sunday evening, flew to Labuan attending a conference...met up with lots of new friends from all over M'sia, Indonesia, S'pore and Thailand....cool...as I know lots of contacts now...no need to panick like a headless chicken looking for tips and advise if there's a problem with my units....ader jugak jumpa kawan lama and also lecturers UTP ....took a chance to do some sight seeing in Labuan and of course, shopping for chocolates and seafood ! it's a heaven in Labuan for those who loves these things....anyway, since 2007 is Visit Malaysia year ...I have made a vow to travel as much as possible within Malaysia....next stop, Langkawi...mmmm those white sandy beaches in Datai is calling me .... planning to treat my parents for a short weekend...we'll see...owh ya, and overdue trips with my best friends to Redang & Tioman Islands....let's do some plans shall we ! .... Bosh! I'm yet to book Westin Nusa Dua for our Bali trip ! don't be mad ! I'll do it !





Markus and Bosh in PS


with Markus and Michael

3 comments:

shobshob said...

yeah u better book the room at westin nusa dua, at least 2 weeks before we reach there! hmmm can't wait for the trip!

HELME said...

Kix...kesian tgok kau dlm gambor tu..tersepik bawah ketiak that guy..hehe. aku teringin gak nak ke bali tp bila la agaknya :(

HELME said...

Kix, kesian tgok kau tersepik bawah ketiak that guy hehehe...bestnya, teringin gak nak gi bali tapi ntah bila :(