Monday, January 29, 2007

It's been a while....

Yup.... it's been a while since I last penned my thoughts in this blog....malas agaknyer kot...anyway, updates from yours truly, I just got back from Bilbao, Spain... and it's a very beautiful city ! I'm glad my expectations was wrong about the city ....it's really really cool with all this fancy looking buildings ! unfortunately didn't get the chance to visit much the places as again I was there for work, work & work ! I'll upload the pics later okay ! didn't bring my Camera's USB cable today..... owh ya....i'm moving apartment this Wednesday ...quite sad to leave the old apartment ! ...but change is good ! till then y'all !

Here are some pics from one of my River cruise that I took with one of my dearest friend when she came over to Frankfurt....



Pic 1 : Do I look skinny in this pic ? Do I ? Do I ????



Pic 2 : There was suppose to be two swans in this pics, but all you can see are two white dots ! hahah ! I just pressed the buttons ! tatau settings at all in my Cybershot !


Pic 3 : The banks .... lots of Banks in Frankfurt ..... but none of them keeps my money ...heheh...

No comments: