Monday, January 29, 2007

Should I or Shouldn’t I ?…. Part 1

I always asks this question to my best friend when I needed his opinion before making decision on something….. being him, which always agree on my darker side (no offence okay ShobShob….but you’re always biased on my evil side … hahah !) , I always chose “Okay, I’ll do it !! …..”

Hmmm… I’ve been contemplating for quite a while whether to go to Paris or not ? the positive side is, I’m so near to Paris and it’s been one of my dreams to visit the Romantic City …. the saddest part is, I’m all alone ! isn’t it depressing to visit the city alone? …. I always travel in packs ….. so, if I do choose to do this.. it will be my first trip alone …. Hmmm …. Let’s give it a thought until this weekend to decide …. Clock is ticking as I’m leaving for home sweet home by end of Feb….another great news is I’m going for a final round to Poland before heading home…. Hmmm … all for work work work ! planning to visit the famous Auschwitz (detention camps during WWII - featured in Schindler's list the movie) and Salt Mine - underground city made of salts ! ....

So ShobShob…. Should I or Shouldn’t I ? ….

1 comment:

Shima said...

Yeah must like anti social right?
But who cares... just go. Do it. Who knows when is the next trip? I'm totally right behind u. U should go.