Tuesday, February 6, 2007

10 Things ....

10 FIRSTS
1. First Best Friend : Hamlee. We were in standard 2…gosh, where is he right now?
2. First item you stole : My pocket money savings from my piggy, I stole RM 60 …and I spent it on cikadees and new mechanical pencils…lots of them ! I think it was about 20 mechanical pencils…gosh I was TOTALLY grounded by my mum for 2 weeks !
3. First pet : An aneroxic orange cat we called “merah”..but later she became totally fatty bam bam!
4. First piercing : Nope. Never had any ….
5. First school : Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Felda Kemendor, Jasin, Melaka. Believe it or not, I was in 5 schools within a period of 6 years!
6. First house location : I think it was Rumah Kakitangan MARA in Jasin….we moved a lot…
7. First Crush : Neighbour’s daughter….name secret.
8. First Kiss : My parents when I was born (tiru jawapan Olynn !)
9. First Car : Kancil 850 and still driving it ! gosh, I’m wishing for Mini Cooper Convertible ! ain’t it the cutest car ever !
10. Maner soalan shob shob?

9 LASTS
1. Last time you smoked : Standard 1 …I really wanted to taste what it’s like. Stole my late grandpa's cigarette. Don’t like it and end up having asthma ! shhhh ….
2. Last food you ate : Schokobrotchen…Pastry with chocolate in it. Sedap !
3. Last movie you watched on DVD at home : The Bride & Prejudice…Aishwarya Rai is so damn gorgeous in that movie.
4. Last movie you watched at the cinema : Dreamgirls ! salute to Jennifer Hudson ! outstanding performance for a new comer ! love the songs too !
5. Last text message : ermm…&*(^^^$%^^%$ punya Bosh !
6. Last music video you saw : Nelly Furtado – All Good Things
7. Last song you listened to : Beyonce – To the left to the left ! – heheh irreplaceable.
8. Last words you said : Thank you Dr Streicher ! – thanked him for submitting the simulation results of the catalysts performance ! ahaks !
9. Tatau soalan apa gak...

8 HAVE-YOU-EVERS
1. Dated a bestfriend : Yes
2. Been arrested : Nope
3. Been on TV : Nope and dying to be on TV ! ajak Shob shob join Amazing Race tak mau !
4. Eaten sushi : Yes
5. Cheated on your spouse : No. Never !
6. Been on a blind date : Nope. Sad huh !
7. Been out of the country : Yes, I’m out of the country rite now.
8. Been in love : Tottally YES !

7 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING
1. Shirt.
2. Thermal Undergarment. It was freaking cold this morning ! almost fainted in the shower coz it’s too cold !
3. Sweater.
4. Spectacle.
5. A watch.
6. Trouser.
7. Perfume

6 THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TODAY
1. Called my dear colleague in melaka, and chatted about work, her upcoming wedding, kutuk skit2 org kat situ sini…. ;P
2. Involved in negotiation meeting.
3. Check out internet for upcoming trip to Rome. Found Tour Rome in 48 hours guide ! cool ! It addressed all the important places that we should see if we have only 48 hours to spend in Rome. Sad part, weather forecasts, it’s gonna be showering over the weekend !
4. Woke up at 3 AM to answer my colleague’s call from Malaysia. Why laaa send me to the place in different time zone alone !
5. Bancuh Nescafe …sedap !
6. Sembahyang …. Huuuuu terbakar tak Shob shob ????

5 FAVORITE THINGS
1. Hanging out with my best friends exploring new places or just plain lepak lepak…
2. Duduk rumah watching TV with all my family members there…. Kind a feel like we’re family sgt !
3. Hang out in cafes either with friends or alone.
4. Dropped by in Frankfurt City Centre on my way home from work. Just walking around and window shopping.
5. My new hobby : blogging !

4 PEOPLE YOU TRUST THE MOST
1. My Parents.
2. My Sister.
3. My Best Friends.
4. My current boss. He’s cool !

3 THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Be a good Muslim, dpt mengucap dua kalimah syahadah…huhh…panas panas !
2. Spend time with my family and friends.
3. Travel around the world !


2 CHOICES
1. Vanilla or Chocolate : Chocolate
2. Rock or Rap : Rock

1 PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW?
Sitting just across my cubicle… want to see because nak clarify issue kerja la !

6 comments:

olyn said...

ahaks...this is totally contagious kan? sgt bes utk layan especially during work!

Kix said...

hahah ! totally agree with Olyn ! Kind of a preview of your past too ! ...

shobshob said...

hahaha agree agree... hey olyn, thx for the credit on your blog! :)

hmmm how come u hide all the juicy secrets? :P

herl said...

aiyoh..i've seen this at at put's (olyn) , and bosh and now..kikiii..hmm..must be fun doing this huh? definitely a great info bout you kiki, and i miss you a lot! hope to see and the rest of the gang in the near future..

Kix said...

What ? juicy secret ? ;P ....

Kix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.