Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm back !!!

Hola all ! I am back in Malaysia ! so glad to be back ! ... my right shoulder is still aching !... I think I've dislocated some joints as I was dragging along my 3 suitcases to catch the flight home.... as I expected my luggages exceeded my quota of 30 kg, I was dragging a 41 kilos of goodies ... ;P ...luckily our Director of "Pusat Sains Negara" came to the rescue ! ...phewww ! said goodbye to my friend, Zain and settled down in the Golden Lounge while waiting for the flight home.... quite big and comfy lounge though a little bit far away from the boarding gate.... my Deutsch friends really enjoyed the food served there as I was saving my tummy for the cuisines served on board....totally, MAS is the best ! a true 5 star Airlines! had a smooth flight...didn't sleep at all as I was too excited heading home....bosan sgt snapped a photo while we're crossing the Black Sea...watched Mary Antoinette...hmmm so so ....."Employee of The Month"...despite Jessica Simpson as the lead actress, it was really an entertaining movie .... "Flushed Away" was really cool animation... and one of the B rate movie, I couldn't remember the title...but it was entertaining as lots of explosion involves.... heheh.... the funny story of that day was, one of my Deutsch friend made a joke to the lady at the check-in counter ... Lady : How many bags are you checking in sir ? .....Friend : 2 bags...owh take extra care the one with the bomb inside ! ...crazy ! ....the lady was quite speechless...but looking at his poker face she laughed imediately....hahah....


Now, kinda busy with work at site .... flying to Labuan this weekend for a 3 days conference next week.... gonna be exciting as my buddy is presenting a paper, which was my first major team project last 2 years....cool....boleh usik dia kasik gelabah ! heheh ! ...looking forward for new friends in my field of work which I heard will consists delegation from Europe ad Middle East too.... let's see.... definitely planning to borong lots of chocolate ! it's tax free which is way lot cheaper than in Peninsular...and of course the sea food ...heaven !

owh ya ! forgot to tell you, disebabkan mulutku yg becok ni....I have offered my friend who's getting married next 2 weeks any assistance that she wants ...just name it ....tup tup...."ki2, ko baikkan? ko dah janji nak tolong aku kan? ...leh jadi best man utk laki aku tak ?" ....owh oh ...too late to take my words back ! .... so, let's see how do I perform as a best man next 2 weeks okay ! .... ayoyo...getting cold feet rite now ! can i chicken out ??! any ideas for excuses ? ...heheh !

3 comments:

meerul said...

hoi, da balik mesia tu dok le diam2 sat kat melaka tu...ni terbang lg, tak penat ker naik flight?

Kix said...

penat laa ! i' so tired ! nak demam ni rasa rasa nya !

HELME said...

welcome home...waaa sure kau teringat budu dan cencalok!