Friday, February 2, 2007

Porfabor …..

Last week I got a chance to attend a meeting in Bilbao. Flight was about 2 hours from Frankfurt….it’s a nice city …very beautiful ….set by the Bay of Biscayne …lots of gorgeous scenery worth of Cybershot moments ! sadly it was pouring all the time when I was there …. Here are some of my shots that I consider okay laaa….didn’t get the chance to snap the Guggenheim ! sigh ….. but it’s all in my head .. ….i promise to comeback for a vacation later …..


Bridge connecting 2 sides of the city…. Forgot the name …:P




Banyak lampu…so I just snapped here …nice jugak ….heheh…….



I need a tripod for the Cybershot! …..night scene pics are so blurry ! This was suppose to be a fountain ! ....so just use your imagination then ....


2 comments:

shobshob said...

haiyo failed la sangat ambik gambar malam kan? yeah i need tripod as well, have to get it before my next trip!

Kix said...

That's why !