Friday, February 2, 2007

Home Sweet Home .....

Yesterday was my final day in the old apartment. I have to move out since the landlady’s mother is moving back to Frankfurt after spending her summer and fall vacation in Armenia. I’m quite sad though since it’s been my home sweet home for the past eight months….. anyway, I got this new apartment just nearby the old one. So okay lah kot kan?….. it’s been one of my sweetest memories living in that shoebox apartment…. These are some of my final moments in the apartment ….. but hey ! I got an invitation from Seda to come over for a dinner next week with her family ! can’t wait to experience the Armenian food ! ….

With my gorgeous landlady, Seda ….I look funny huh?


With Seda’s Mom……



I’m gonna miss this Orange sofa bed ….funky eh ?



The kitchen …… where I’ve experimented several recipes, which ended disastrously! ….



2 comments:

shobshob said...

yeah the orange sofa is really funky.. looks very retro!

Kix said...

Yes ! i love it ! and comfy too ! like to read novels on that sofa sipping hot chocolate when it was raining outside ! ...hmmmm.....